Waterfront Development in the Portland Metro and Vancouver Area
Early Bird Pricing through November 6th:
Member $40 | Non-Member $60
Table Rate: $500
Join us for a conversation about the future of Portland and Vancouver’s waterfront development. This presentation will look at opportunities, challenges, and what lies ahead.
This luncheon presentation will shed light on the many opportunities and challenges for the A/E/C industry within this development arena. Our panel of experts will discuss specific properties that are primed for development, potential pitfalls, and how A/E/C professionals can align their services with what waterfront developers need.
- Dennis Allen, Director of Planning and Development – Zidell
- Barry Cain, President – Gramor Development
- Sebastian Degens, General Manager Marine Business Development – Port of Portland
- Patrick Quinton, Executive Director – Portland Development Commission
- Curtis Shuck, Director of Economic Development and Facilities – Port of Vancouver
- Moderator: Suzanne Stevens, Web Editor, Portland Business Journal
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Sustainability Leaders
- Business Development Principals
- Marketing Directors and Managers
What Will Be Discussed?
Here’s a City of Vancouver video discussing its waterfront plans. This offers a small sample of what our panel will focused on. But check back soon as more information becomes available!